I am a fifth-year Ph.D. student in Department of Computer Science and Engineering, The Ohio State University. My advisor is Professor Srinivasan Parthasarathy. My research interest lies in Network Embedding, Outlier Detection, and Graph Mining. Before joining OSU, I got my Bachelor Degree of Computer Science and Engineering from Beihang University in 2013.
- Email: liangji AT cse.ohio-state.edu
- Address: 395 Dreese Laboratory, 2015 Neil Ave, Columbus, OH-43210, USA
- I am currently on the job market and expected to graduate in 2018. (09/2017)
- I am doing my second internship at Google. (05/2017–08/2017)
- Our paper on contextual outlier detection is accepted to CIKM’16. (10/2016)
- I am doing my summer internship at Google. (05/2016–08/2016)
- Our paper is accepted by WWW’16 for oral presentation. (04/2016)
- I am now a research scientist intern at Bell Labs. (05/2015–08/2015)
- The office hour for CSE2331/5331 is 4-5pm Tuesday in DL686. (2015 Spring)
- J. Liang, D. Ajwani, P. Nicolson, A. Sala, S. Parthasarathy. “Prioritized Relationship Analysis in Heterogeneous Information Networks”. In ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD), 2017.
- J. Liang and S. Parthasarathy. “Robust Contextual Outlier Detection: Where Context Meets Sparsity”. In Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM’16), 2016. [PDF][Extended Version][bib]
- J. Liang, D. Ajwani, P. Nicolson, A. Sala, S. Parthasarathy. “What Links Alice and Bob? Matching and Ranking Semantic Patterns in Heterogeneous Networks”. In Proceedings of the 25th International World Wide Web Conferences (WWW’16), pp. 879-889, 2016. [PDF][Slides_Prezi][Dataset][bib]
- J. Liang, D. Fuhry, D. Maung, A. Borstad, R. Crawfis, L. Gauthier, A. Nandi, S. Parthasarathy. “Data Analytics Framework for A Game-based Rehabilitation System”. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Digital Health (DH’16), pp. 67-76, 2016 [PDF][Slides_PPT][Slides_PDF][bib]
- Y. Ye, Y. Xu, Y. Zhu, J. Liang, T. Lan, M. Yu. “The Characteristics of Moral Emotions of Chinese Netizens towards an Anthropogenic Hazard: A Sentiment Analysis on Weibo”. In Acta Psychologica Sinica, 2016.
- Y. Ruan, D. Fuhry, J. Liang, Y. Wang, and S. Parthasarathy. “Community Discovery: Simple and Scalable Approaches”. In User Community Discovery , pp. 23-54. Springer International Publishing, 2015. [link][bib]